When it comes to choosing who will perform your annual mammogram, look no further than Winter Park Memorial Hospital Outpatient and Women’s Center and Florida Radiology Imaging (FRi) Oviedo. You’ll find the latest, most accurate imaging equipment available – digital mammography. Exceptional clarity reduces the need for return testing, and a new compression-paddle design flexes with your breast to increase comfort. Add to that our convenient next- day availability, evening and weekend appointments, and it’s never been easier to get a mammogram and get on with your life.
From prevention and screening to diagnosis and treatment, Winter Park Memorial Hospital offers the most comprehensive and compassionate breast care available.
Schedule Your Annual Mammogram Today!
or call (407) 646-7798
Beyond yearly mammograms, Winter Park Memorial Hospital Outpatient and Women’s Center offers a wide array of breast services, including:
- Diagnostic mammograms to review suspicious tissues found on screening mammograms.
- Ultrasound to learn even more about a mass or lump found in a mammogram.
- MRI scans, that are used in conjunction with mammograms, for women at high risk of developing breast cancer.
- Positron Emission Mammography (PEM) to see cancer as small as a grain of rice. (Winter Park Memorial Hospital is the only hospital in the area to offer this technology)
- Ultrasound-guided breast biopsy, to precisely obtain tissue samples.
- Breast Imaging Coordinators to set up additional breast imaging services or procedures.
How can I access the Winter Park Memorial Hospital Mammography Scholarship Fund?
You can receive an application by calling 407-303-1488 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org